Thursday, August 9, 2012

OOTD - RED WHITE AND BLUE

I'm not sure about this outfit.  In fact, the only reason I'm wearing it is because I had to get out of the house - if I had more time, I would have tried something else.  And, although the skirt is custom by eShakti (as previously mentioned here), it's way too big on the waist - perhaps my measurements were off?  I have to take it to the tailor to get it properly fitted.  I do love it though.

Today is nail day!!!  I have been getting gel nails every 3 weeks for about 7 years now (don't even ask how much $$$ that is!!!).  My nail lady is the freaking best and she was doing gel colour long before anyone else was.  What colour should I get today - decisions, decisions...



Jacket: J.Crew
Skirt: eShakti custom
Tank: Joe Fresh
Shoes: Bally
Purse: Louis Vuitton
Watch: Michael Kors
Jewels: Tiffany, Swarovski, custom

No comments:

Post a Comment