Tuesday, August 7, 2012

OOTD - CUSTOM

I love, love, love this dress.  eShakti has a line of dresses, skirts, etc that are then custom made to your measurements (although for some reason, the dress was a bit big, which was surprising considering it was apparently made to my measurements.  Anyways...

I first read about it on Jezebel and while a lot of the styles are not "me", I found a few really classic dresses and skirts.  And the prices are just amazing. 

I have to say, I really love this look.  I feel very classic - kind of like I should be in a movie in the 50s (but hopefully not too literal and a little more modern).  To me, the classics never go out of style.  What do you think? 




Dress: eShakti custom
Shoes: Marc Fisher
Purse: Louis Vuitton
Watch: Movado
Jewels: Tiffany, Ralph Lauren, custom

No comments:

Post a Comment