Wednesday, August 15, 2012

FALL UPDATE #1

I'm very excited to be getting my first delivery of fall from J.Crew this afternoon.  These are a few of the things I'm expecting...

Blythe Silk Blouse in Retro Jade - I have a few of these blouses in other colours and just could not resist this colour - OMG!!


Schoolboy Blazer in Wool Flannel in Heather Acorn - such a classic.


No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Double Serge Wool in Retro Jade.  I just saw this on Bee from Atlantic-Pacific today and know I'm going to love it.  I had already thought it would look super with some leopard print heels and low and behold - I was right!!


And the Pepper Tweed Jacket and Skirt.  I really hope this looks as good as I imagine - I just love it!


That's all folks - what do you think of these items?

No comments:

Post a Comment